Position: Communication Director
We’re hiring a Communication Director with excellent experience in the field of communications and media to join our team. If you’re excited to be part of a our team, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
As communication Director, your role will require you to lead the communication department and manage all communication materials and channels
Communications Director Job Responsibilities:
- Establish and drive a multi-channel communications strategy.
- Prepare and manage all communications material.
- Develop brand voice and maintain brand integrity across all platforms.
- Manage media relations and develop contacts with media members, influencers, and community leaders.
- Lead a team of communication, marketing, and design professionals.
- Assist in the creation of digital, video, audio and print content.
- Track engagement across various platforms and make data-driven decisions.
- Manage presence at industry events, trade shows, and conferences.
- Create budget for communications team and ensure compliance.
Communications Director Qualifications / Skills:
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency with communications technologies
- Understanding of copywriting, graphic design, layout, and publishing
- Familiarity with social media platforms and social media marketing
- Experience with search engine marketing, Google Analytics, and Google AdWords
- Impeccable copywriting and copy editing abilities
- Strong leadership track record
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing or a related discipline
- 5-plus years of communications, marketing or public relations or related experience
- Experience managing digital content
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Established media relations a plus
Interested individuals can apply by sending us an email at email@example.com
Application closes on 25th of July 2021